Monday, November 23, 2009

"I only have eyes for you."

haha
he makes me smile =]
best quote of last night!
I have found an amazing person.

Crystal, Dora & I had a dinner party, and I think it was a hit.
I learned that I am a great hostess! LOL
It seemed like most everyone enjoyed themselves.
I definitely had a great time!

So happy we followed through and made it happen.
I can't wait to have a house & have dinner parties or just get-togethers myself!
I really do feel like I'm meant to be a wife and mother.
& it's not me that has to have it.
I could live my life any other way, but it seems like God is putting this on my heart.
He gave me all the right skills for it too.
Also, a great mother.

I'm excited for that part of my life,
even though I'm not ready for it yet.
I'm okay with that.

love.

No comments: