Friday, February 20, 2009

Craziest Week Ever!

SO .....
I NEED to write a very detailed blog about this past week ...
I will start, but I won't be able to finish today!

Monday-
I went out to Yorba Linda to speed walk/jog in the rain with Kiley!
We went around her neighborhoods and the distance was about 4 miles.
It was fun!
Went back to Val's and took a shower to go to the movies.
Anne met us there to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic.
I really liked it ... until the power went out and we had to leave =/
We watched most of the movie, there was probably about 1/4 left.

After going to the store with Anne, we went back to Val's and Kiley made some chili for dinner. (Anne had to leave before we ate.)
Kiley's friend Joey came over too.

Monday felt weird to me because there was no school, but it seemed to me like I was wrong for not going to school. I don't know why!!!

Tuesday-
I only had my late class that day because my Chem lab was cancelled!
So I drove to school for a change.
In my Leadership Class we watch a movie about Martin Luther King Jr.'s beginnings as a leader. All about the bus boycotts, and we will finish watching it next week. I really like it, but I forgot the name of it!!!

After I went to Dan's house to pick up his GPS system for my trip on Wednesday.

Then I went to six:30 the Young Adult meetings at St. Paul the Apostle in Chino Hills. It was nice, reading scripture and reflecting on questions. Then most of us went to Subway afterwards to eat dinner.

It was a nice night.

Wednesday-
(I'm tired of typing so much ... so I will finish later)
Make sure you come back to read it ... I promise it's good!
Anne picked me

No comments: