Thursday, August 27, 2009

best week ever.

I think that show is awesome ...
so i want to do something like it about my life every week!

This week has already been the best back to school week ever ...
and it's not over yet!!

I live in an apartment with the best roommates ever!
& i have awesome friends ...
what more can i ask for??

Monday I was at St. Paul's all day working on Confirmation stuff ...
then went to Jorge's newly opened bar to hang out with some friends!
I had a martini, pina colada, and black russian.

Tuesday was my first day of class which went very well!
One of my classes was canceled for the day so i got a nice break.
I took a yoga class at the rec center.
I now know that I need to start exercising a lot more!
My favorite class was definitely Rock Climbing!!
Then at night I got to go to Disneyland with Amy, Sisco & Ricky.

Wednesday I went to watch Chelsea Lately with Amy & Ana!!
Brody Stevens was the warm-up comedian [he was in The Hangover]
Kevin Nealon from Weeds was the guest.
It was a lot of fun!!
Then we went to the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
I was soo exhausted by the end of the day.

Thursday is the longest day of classes for me.
Still not over yet!
Got to go do some yoga =]

Love.

No comments: