Saturday, August 15, 2009

inspiration.

I just came back from watching Julie & Julia.
So of course I decided to blog!
HAHA

I absolutely LOVED the movie!!
It was so awesome how Julie was able to blog about a specific goal for a whole year!

This got me thinking ... through the movie I might add.
I NEED to blog. Write my life away.
Also, start cooking!!

I have been very busy either living life, or being lazy!!

Cooking is not one of my fortes.
But I'm not bad at it.
I just need to practice, and see what I like making.

-----------------------------------

Fun, fun, fun week!

First of all it was my 21st birthday!!
So now nobody can tell me I can't go inside a building anymore ...
well if it's for the reason that there's an age limit at least!
LOL

This was probably the best birthday celebration I've had yet!
& it still isn't over yet!!

But really I have realized more and more that I want to get married
& cook for my husband. Then have some kids & take care of them.

Just all around happiness.
I want to have love all around me, and people ... lots of people.

I want to be in love.

So far I have been trying to live in love as Jesus wants me to =]

I think I deserve it!!

Watching love in the movies makes me want it more & more!!
I hope it happens soon.

Love.

No comments: