Monday, December 21, 2009

getting into the holiday mood.

today i hemmed my skirt that I've been wanting to fix for a LONG time!
it reminds me of when my mom, abuelita & I used to make clothes & things.
I want to keep that tradition when I have my own family.
I'm making one of the christmas gifts that I'm giving.
to my favorite =]

Going to a yummy formal dinner tonight.
We are all going to cook together.
Estefania, Jorge, Rene & I
It seems like cooking is a part of me.
I think it's weird when people "can't" cook.
I love doing it, but only for people.
Preferably ones I care about.
Makes me want to make myself a super cute apron!

I've been thinking lately,
after all that is happening in my life,
am I really happy?
And I am.
God has centered me, and I know that I am happy with Him.
He brings wonderful people to my life & I am so thankful.

I am excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday!
It is so different from what I'm used to in the past.
But it is going to be good anyways.

love.

No comments: