Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas.

was great!
I think I am a glass half full person.
I make the best of most situations.
I don't dwell on the bad.
It just messes things up.
I'd rather have fun than be in a sucky mood.
The only boring people are the ones that have to be entertained.
My people aren't like that.
We make everytime a good time =]
Without any help!
haha

I love Dora & Crystal.
And I miss them!
They will be home soon though.
Everything will go back to normal.

I watched Romeo & Juliet last night and today.
I wish I could speak like them and not sound weird.
LOL

I thought of a perfect name for a girl last night.
But I didn't write it down, and now it's bugging me!
I want to remember!!
Haha
I'm such a dork.

I know I like:
Maritsa, or Maritza
And Calista.

Are these really the things I think about?

love.

No comments: