Thursday, September 9, 2010

life.


Yesterday we finished seeing the rest of Bella.
I do admit, I did tear up a bit.
It is really a good example of why you should always
say YES to life.
Nina would never have been able to see her baby
grow up if she went a different route.
It is a beautiful movie.

Later... and I mean much later,
I was greeted by a new life!!
At about 2:30 in the morning this morning,
I got to meet Paloma Mariella Suchsland =]
She is so adorable!!

It is amazing to witness a life being grown in a woman's womb,
and then come to life in about 9 months!!
I still am kind of freaked out by it.
But it still makes me very happy.
She is a wonderful baby girl,
and will grow up with a lot of love.
I am just happy to be a little part of the whole process,
even if I am just a spectator.
I hope I can be apart of her life and help her grow as well.

I also want to note that the picture Jorge took
of the wonderful baby girl is very cute,
and it looks like she's winking at us and saying,
"I know, I AM cute!" =]
Or something more profound like,
"I know all of the secrets of life,
but I'm not going to tell you!
You're just going to have to find out all on your own."

Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blogs, but you really impress me, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson

Elisha said...

I don't know if I have my email on my profile, I haven't checked it in a while. You can email me at loveyamuchqt@gmail.com