Thursday, November 30, 2006

cold, cold, cold.

The thing I love about Fullerton would have to be the weather. It feels really good. Over here it's a little bit stronger than the IE. Cold is cold and hot is hot.

I missed the first bus this morning from the train. I was writing on my note cards for my speech in HCOM at the last bench not facing where it comes and totally didn't see it come or leave. It was weird realizing that I had totally missed it, when a whole bunch of people take that bus. The next one came at 815, so I was alright. It was just weird.

I can tune out almost anything I really want to. It's a talent and comes in handy for when I'm tired, but I can't even believe it myself.

The last guy, Steve, who gave a speech in my class spoke about studying abroad. I totally want to do that. It seems like so much fun. Since my major is french, I can go to a lot of different places. France would be fun, but expensive. There are other choices such as Morocco, Negev[Israel], Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Spain, Dakar[Senegal in West Africa!], Madagascar, Mali, Niger, Gaudeloupe, or Martinique. But then again la Surbonne sounds really nice.

I want to experience a different culture, and meet as many different people as possible.

No comments: