Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Election Day 2006

So yesterday was fun. I helped promoting to vote in front of the TSU after HCOM class. People signed the board if they had voted and I passed out tons of stickers. It really made me feel good to help to encourage so many students to vote. These are the pictures that the guy in charge, Abe, took.


























I felt really bad because I hadn't voted yet. I had to wait until I got home because I had to leave for school before the polls opened. When I got there, I was the last voter. It was so cool, I finally was able to vote! Yesterday was awesome.

Before I went to vote my Mom and brother came to pick me up from school and we went to Chain Reaction to buy my ticket for the Anathallo show on Friday. Chain Reaction is sooo cute and little. I love it.

The booking manager sold me the ticket, and was like,"How did you hear of them?" So I told him the story of how I heard of them, and he said that when he booked them like 4 months ago, nobody even knew who they were. And that there are tons more tickets left. I am soo excited! I can't wait!

I hope I get my Threadless! shirt before Friday. I really want to wear it for the show.

No comments: