Sunday, November 12, 2006

veganism

Okay so, I officially turned vegetarian today.
I just can't give up fish.
It's the one thing that I love sooo much!
Also, I can't give up leather.
I'm trying to gradually become vegan.
It's hard ... I know, but it's something I have to do for myself.
My first reason for doing this is my health,
I'm selfish, I know, but I don't want cancer or diabetes!
I want to be healthy all of my life.
It's been all good so far ... I want to keep it that way!
My second reason is for the animals.
The whole reason I stopped eating meat/poultry is PETA.
I read a PETA little booklet, and it changed my life.
I couldn't believe everything that it said!
So yeah.
You can laugh.
Or be supportive.
I would love for everybody to do the second one.
And I would really recommend it to everyone else too.
Much Love♥

No comments: