Friday, November 10, 2006

Threadless, Anathallo, Weekend.

So I got my Threadless! shirt yesterday.

I can't wait to wear it tonight!

For sure it's going to be Reuben, Tasneem, and me.

It's going to be awesome!

Front row for sure.

This weekend is going to be super fun.
First Anathallo and Page France tonight.
Then the LA Fashion District tomorrow morning.
At night hanging out with Melissa, fun stuff!
Finally, Sunday which is SMMOOTH.[always fun for me]

I've finally started making friends in my Math 115 class.
I hung out with Crystal and Priscinda yesterday after we got let out of class early.
It was fun.
I hope I start hanging out with them and some people in my HCOM class more.

I'll put up all of my pictures from this weekend soon.
Maybe some videos too!

Thanx for reading!
Mucha Amor.
Muah.

No comments: