Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Public Transportation...

s wonderful. How can be so dumb to think they are too good to ride the train or bus? You ride airplanes, don't you? Same thing! gosh. I love the smell of the bus. It might be the rubber or something, I don't know. When I was little, like 5 or so, I took the Dial-A-Ride to school. The cool thing was that it was free for me because of my age. My parents only had one car at the time, so my Mom couldn't drive me. Actually, I started kindergarten late because we didn't have an extra car. Point? The smell of the bus [inside of course] reminds me of when I was little and I think that's why I like it so much.

Now I ride the train to and from[sometimes] school on tuesdays and thursdays. It is pretty cool, although I wish someone came with me. It gets pretty boring.

It doesn't feel like the middle of the week, more like the end. I love the weather, even though I'm really cold when the wind blows. At least in Fullerton.

I really want to see OkGo. And I can't wait until Anathallo comes to the area. I wish I was 21 so I could go to their shows in 2 bars. Why did they have to book bars? Ughh.

Running with Scissors is like a necessity in my life right now. I want to watch it soo bad.

School still feels a little bit lonely. Well at least in my classes. But I'm definitely opening up, and making new friends. My schedule for Spring semester is perfect. Not too early, not too late. Just right.

The background on my iBook is awesome. I love just looking at it. Format's new ep cover art. Awesome.

No comments: