Sunday, October 29, 2006

stuff. stuff. stuff.

What is with this Christmas...ssy kind of music? Im at work ... Riverside Plaza and now their playing songs that I kinda like ... but only in movies. They aren't actual Christmas songs ... but they're the type of songs that remind you of the season. Whatever.

Three more hours of work, and I get to get my super cute costume! Well I have most of it I just need the wings and a crown. I'm going to be a fairy princess! yaaay!

I'm going to be talking to my youth group about Halloween tonight ... so I thought dressing up would make it more enjoyable. I can' t wait!

I bet I'll be nervous like right when I get up there though, maybe not.

Stand By Me is such a cute movie ... I had to watch it for HCOM ... but I enjoyed it! The Break-up was A LOT of fighting ... that reminds me of me. I do that way too much argue, argue, argue.

I don't know if I'll get to dress up on Halloween, I might go to see Regina Spektor! yay.

Maybe not, but just the thought is exciting!

Right now people are kind of getting on my nerves. I don't know why either ... well I know that it's because they're being annoying. But this always happens to me like once or twice a year. It's not that I'm in a bad mood .... it's just that people always think they're right ... and it's always when I know that I'm right. Oh well, I hope I get over it soon.

I'm wearing my cute vintagey heels today. I have to get used to wearing heels, they are too cute not to wear. Shoes are one of my addictions, along with purses and jeans and skirts and I love jewelry too. Gosh, I like too many things. Maybe I love shoes so much because I love my feet, they are so perfect. Small and cute, and I like my calves too. Not my thighs or my stomach, need to work on those.

So superficial, stupid society. And trust me, I'm def not conceited. It just seems like it sometimes.

No comments: