Saturday, October 21, 2006

okay so ...

Last night was VERY interesting. I am so glad I went with Shirley to the movies. We saw Marie Antoinette. It was soooo pretty! I loved all of the beautiful shots of the fake Versailles. Gosh she was such a lucky little brat. Living in Versailles and she didn't even have to do anything. Her marraige was arranged! Ughh. Well I will go to Versailles sometime in my life, hopefully soon. And I will pretend to live there.

Okay so why are guys so dumb? And why can't they talk normally and say things, communicate?!?!?! It is very important to do that if they ever want to like get married or even be in a relationship. And I know every guy wants that sometime in their life, if they say they don't then they are lying!

Well, after the movie we went to Malaysia's party. But Shirly left quickly because she didn't feel really good.

I danced, took pictures, and colored with Isabella. Malaysia's little sister. We also played with Shadow for a bit(their super cute doggie). Then we finally went home like at 12am. I was sooooo tired from the whole day. Exhausted, as Isabella would say.

So I can't wait until tonight!

First, I will stop working, which is great, like around 4pm.

Then, I will go give blood, which I was supposed to yesterday(I made and appointment and everything) and it didn't happen because of the stupid drama that my brother causes.

Last, the best part ever, when my Dad comes to pick me up and we go to the Bob Dylan concert with the Kings of Leon! It's in Long Beach and it is going to be awesome!

I can't wait!

That was just really cool. Okay so this guy came to buy sunglasses and he came all the way from the Fremont School of the Deaf because he's playing against the Riverside School of the Deaf. He's on the football team, and I didn't even know he was deaf until he told me what school he was playing for and against. I've seen a lot of deaf people around here and some of the guys are really hot. Omg like serious. I sooo want to learn sign language! Another languauge to add to my list! Haha. I would so marry a guy who is deaf.

So I should stop typing because it's getting to be too much writing for one blog.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

No comments: