Thursday, October 19, 2006

for sure

so ... my blog from last week was pretty random!

my lip is way better, it just looks like i got punched by someone with a ring on.

I studied for the quiz in my California Experience class ... and I think I did good.
I guessed which question she was going to ask and I was right!!!

I told y'all that i'm psychic! lol.

What I want to do is start blogging as much as I can, so when I'm older I can see what kind of person I was when I was young. I really can't keep journals up, so wish me luck because it's really hard for me. The reason I think I can do it this time is because I always have tons of time between my classes.

I can't wait until tonight[Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and 6 Degrees] and tomorrow[work with my iBook, Clam2s Meeting, and Malaysia's Birthday Party]! I hope that my period goes away like quick status ... gosh tom! lol.

So I have to really start taking way better care of my lovely iBook ... it's getting all scratched up. Just like my iPod. It's okay though, it's just the outside. I need to clean it on the inside, and not let my little brother use it anymore ... he just gets it dirty. I saw this girl with a cover for her laptop and it was fleece. That would be so easy for me to make, I'm going to tell my mom so she can help me.

I also want to start making bags from all of the material my mom and I have in our basement, it's ridiculous! We could probably clothe a whole small country with all of it.

That reminds me, I need to start researching about going to the peace corps. It's something that I've been saying that I will do in the future, and I will do it. I think it's really important to do things for others, and that is the perfect way for me because I want to travel, anywhere!

Languages really interest me. I can speak English totally fluent. Then there is Spanish, which I can understand for the most part, and I can also speak it. But everyone calls me 'gringa' because I have a major accent, and I like have to ask people how to say a lot of words.

Then my most beautiful language so far - French. I love it and learning more about it. I love the French culture, and can't wait to visit my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins there! It is so different from other languages although it's a romantic language. I can speak some words and read it for the most part, but I haven't studied it in over a year. I will catch up before next fall. That's when I will start the first of my many French classes. I tried to take it this year, but it was way tooo easy and the other that was open was at the wrong time for me. It's okay though.

By the way .... I'm a French Major. I plan on learning at least 3 more languages during my life time. I'm thinking Italian, since it's the last of the 3 romantic languages and it is what the Pope speaks at the Vatican, and what St. Clare[my confirmation name] and St. Francis of Asissi spoke! So much history in that country! Then I'm thinking Portugese{spelling?}[for Portugal(duh) and Brazil(party!)], Greek[so beautiful there and a lot of history there My Big Fat Greek Wedding might have had something to do with it], and Japanese[the sushi and fashion are enough reasons]. Okay that's seven now. But I really love languages, and with all of these languages I can travel with out any extra little books helping me.

Well, I just told you a lot about myself. While listening to a lot of music but I'll post what I'm listening to right now.

Regina Spektor - That Time - Begin To Hope - 2006

P.S. It took me 30 minutes to write this. I finished at 1:13! lol.

No comments: