Saturday, October 21, 2006

next door ...

So it's my second blog today, I know.

But I was just reminded now, that the guy that owns the kiosk next to ours, i sooo hot. Omg. I know he's like 30 or something, but I don't care. And his wife isn't so easy on the eyes either. They met at a pet store, and that's what they do now. How weird.

He's still hot though.

Too bad he's married and too old for me.

The part that I hate about working here at the Riverside Plaza is that half of the people walking around are stupid couples.

I want a boyfriend.

One that goes to my school and lives in Corona/Riverside. Now that would be perfect.

I guess you really don't always get what you want. I've NEVER had a boyfriend, and I'm already 18 and in college. I'm too picky and don't make myself available I guess.

Arghh.

I got a haircut two days ago, and I keep forgetting to write that! I like it, and it seems that everyone else does too. At least that's what they say!

And here's my latest youtube video. It's my ride to school on tuesdays and thursdays on the Metrolink. I love these songs!

No comments: