Thursday, October 26, 2006

talking to strangers.

argh.
I was supposed to talk to the really cute guy from the train/bus today.
I didn't really. He was talking to this other girl.
So technically I couldn't.
But I did make some progress. I was standing close to him and the girl when the bus came ... and she kinda made a joke ... she laughs really loud ... anyways I was like smiling/laughing too ... and he was totally checking me out.
It sounds bad that he was talking to a girl. But they for sure aren't going out and I don't think he likes her either because when we sat on the bus ... he sat kinda far from her even though there were other seats near her.
I think he wants to talk to me too ... because he keeps looking at me like he wants to.
So for sure next week. He just started riding the train/bus too ... because I never saw him before these past two weeks.

It is hard, talking to strangers. But I will, next week. I promise promise this time.

So I started fixing pictures on photoshop lately. I was bored, and Format gave me the idea. Here's a really cute one ... My Dog Problem ... Yuma - taken by me in front yard- 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
click to see some more.

No comments: