Tuesday, October 24, 2006

beginning the week like this ...

So SMMOOTH [my church's youth group] I think went great. People started talking in thier groups so I saw progress. I absolutely loved speaking in the microphone.

I get to do it again next time, I have to do my research.

Last night the leader meeting went pretty good for a while, then at the end I got really pissed off. People just don't understand that I have a schedule that I need to stick by. I do as much as I can for the youth, and it's like what I do isn't good enough.

Clam2s has been going pretty good, but only 2 youth really come to the meetings. It's kind of dissappointing, but they are the ones that don't make excuses and actually want to be there. I pray that more youth would want to come to plan THEIR events, but if they really don't want to come, that's up to them. We set the meeting at a certain time, and that's what works for us. I know that we could change the day or whatever, but I seriously don't want to do it because I have other things to do during the week. If we changed it, the same people would just make excuses not to come, because that is the way it is. I'll try calling people this week, and maybe we'll change the time. But that is as much as I can do.

I just wish I felt appreciation from at least the people who I know in SMMOOTH, but me and my time is just taken for granted. That's how it's always going to be, and I'm glad that I am mostly doing all of this for God because otherwise I would simply go crazy!

I will start my research now about how Halloween started.

By the way, it isn't bad. People aren't dressing up to be like the devil, they're scaring away the devil! Trust me, I know.

No comments: