Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i was supposed to ...

Well I promised Shirley that I would talk to this guy that goes on the train and bus the same way that I do to school in the morning by the end of this week. I totally chickened out today. He was like right there, and I just couldn't talk to him! Ugh. Now I only have Thursday morning, unless I see him at school or something, which is very unlikely.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to talk to guys. Is this normal, or am I just a weirdo? Hopefully the first one.

So my nails look way better. They are getting longer, and I used this buffer thingy that makes them really pretty and shiny. I like to make my nails look good, it's just that I usually forget or don't have time for it.

I seriously have been feeling like a complete loser at school lately. In some of my classes I don't even really talk to anyone, and it's not like I don't want to it's just that I feel weird or something. Everybody like know someone and I kinda join in some conversations sometimes, but I can't start one.

Next year I am definitely living in the dorms. That would make life so much easier! I would absolutely love it. I could officially be in the Titan Tusk Force, and meet a whole bunch of new people. I can't wait!

Although this school is pretty cool, I think I do want to transfer to San Francisco State at least for a year. I've always wanted to live in a city and that is the perfect one for me.

I have some homework to do, so I shall start that right now. I am so bored, and I can't wait to get home.

No comments: