Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it's been a while....

So the stupid blog thingy hasn't been working lately when I tried to post something up ... so I just stopped trying until now.

I don't have enough patience to upload all of my Anathallo pictures right now ... it's sooo frustrating!

This whole week has been pretty boring ... but atleast I didn't have to go to school!

On Monday I went to cut die-cuts for my Mom's classroom, and I dropped it off after visiting my lovely EAC buddies. Sawaya wasn't there because ASB went to CADA. Yesterday was boring. This morning I went to Longs to enlarge two super cute pictures of Reuben when he was little. I took Indiana, and this dog was coming from the hills onto the road. I had to stop and go around it, and luckily the guy behind me saw what I did so he didn't hit him either. That was the scariest thing! So now I'm at the kiosk. Bored.

The whole vegetarian thing is going really good. Johnny's Burger has Vege-burgers, so I've been enjoying them lately. I could go for one right now!

My descision for my future car has been pretty much made up. I want a VW vanagon. The old kind. Or maybe a Karmann Ghia. Here's a picture of the exact van I want.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: